ISCCB 2015 Excursions ~ THURSDAY, 20th August
- Choose one OR other - you cannot do both on the Thursday as they are both full-day excursions
- Your chosen excursion will COLLECT YOU from the Hotel
- The Great Barrier Reef is spectacular - fish, coral; amazing colours of water, flora and fish
- The Daintree Rainforest is extraordinary. Extraordinary birdlife, animals - crocodiles etc. all in the Wild. Your excursion takes the full day and covers
- GreatBarrier Reef - Dives, snorkelling with Quciksilver
Download the Flyer and book online using the codes to receive the special, ISCCB 2015 Conference discount. Download the Flyer - and Book! Costs are on the Flyer: Tour to the Reef, Dives are additional.
- From the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino or the Pullman Cairns International, walk to the Reef Link Terminal, opposite side of Wharf Road from the hotel. MAP HERE. Coach pick-up is extra ($20pp).
- Check the F.A.Q. section of the Quicksilver website for what to bring (hat, sunscreen etc) and what to wear. WETSUITS AND SUNSUITS may be hired on the boat.
- A representative from Quicksilver will be at the Registration desk on the Monday morning for a few hours to answer any questions.
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest Excursion - Downunder Tours
A fabulous Full-day tour. See the website for DownUnder Tours and book online. Alternatively, you may contact Reservations on email@example.com via email. Cape Tribulation and the Daintree are magical and iconic places.
- PICK-UP (for those staying in the 2 conference hotels) is from the PULLMAN CAIRNS INTERNATIONAL HOTEL AT 6:50AM ON THRSDAY 20th. Please be in the Foyer of the CAIRNS INTERNATIONAL by 6:35am.
- The tour details and touring requirements (hat, sunscreen etc) are on the Downunder website.
- Contact Concierge for additional and other Partner/Family options